We deliver to most of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland and the following postcodes IV, AB, HS, FK, KW, PA, PH, IM, JE and GY).
Standard 2-3 Day Delivery - £3.95 (FREE over £50)
- Delivered by Royal Mail within 2-3 working days
- One price per order, no matter how many items you may have
- Plants are carefully packaged and individually wrapped where necessary to ensure they arrive in tip top condition
Next Working Day Delivery - £6.95
- Delivered by DPD on a tracked next day service
- Order before 4pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery
- Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Saturday Delivery - £9.95
- Delivered by DPD on a tracked Saturday service
- Order before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery
- Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday will be delivered the following Saturday.
♻️95% of our packaging is either biodegradable or recyclable (and we’re working hard on that last 5%).
- All our cardboard boxes are FSC certified.
- The peanuts (those squishy looking things 🥜which protect your precious plants) are starch based. Pop them in your sink and cover in water and watch them disappear in seconds. It's magic ~ honest ✨
- We wrap the base of your plant in a compostable bag to prevent loose soil.
- We pop your care card and gift message in a protective sleeve too, it might look like cello but it's not! It's made in Britain and is both compostable and bio-degradable.
- Your pots are wrapped in paper cushioning, it's an alternative to bubblewrap. It's both recyclable, biodegradable and compostable.
- Compostable packaging ~ the lowdown: Small amounts of compostable packaging can be placed in your food waste bins (depending on your council), so both our compostable bags and sleeve could go in there ✅. Alternatively look for a shared compost heap in your area as your local recycling centres are not set-up for compostable waste (currently). Compostable materials leave no toxic substances or pollutants in the soil when they break down. In fact, the compost produced can be used in the same way as soil or plant fertiliser. There is a difference between biodegradable and compostable. Biodegradable simply means a material breaks down into the ground. Compostable materials also break down and far quicker too, but they add nutrients to the soil too, which enriches it. 🌱🌱🌱
If you'd like to return a living item, let the team know within 7 days by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat if online. Please attach a photo of the faulty or damaged plant. Other items can be returned for a refund within 30 days as long as they're unused and in re-saleable condition.