We deliver to the United Kingdom (Inc. Scottish Highlands & Northern Island).
Standard 2-3 Day Delivery - £3.95 (FREE over £50)
- Delivered by Royal Mail within 2-3 working days
- One price per order, no matter how many items you may have
- Plants are carefully packaged and individually wrapped where necessary to ensure they arrive in tip top condition
Next Working Day Delivery - £6.95
- Delivered by DPD on a tracked next day service
- Order before 4pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery
- Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday.
Saturday Delivery - £9.95
- Delivered by DPD on a tracked Saturday service
- Order before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery
- Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday will be delivered the following Saturday.
♻️95% of our packaging is either biodegradable or recyclable (and we’re working hard on that last 5%).
- All our cardboard boxes are FSC certified.
- The peanuts (those squishy looking things 🥜which protect your precious plants) are starch based. Pop them in your sink and cover in water and watch them disappear in seconds. It's magic ~ honest ✨
- We wrap the base of your plant in a compostable bag to prevent loose soil.
- We pop your care card and gift message in a protective sleeve too, it might look like cello but it's not! It's made in Britain and is both compostable and bio-degradable.
- Your pots are wrapped in paper cushioning, it's an alternative to bubblewrap. It's both recyclable, biodegradable and compostable.
- Compostable packaging ~ the lowdown: Small amounts of compostable packaging can be placed in your food waste bins (depending on your council), so both our compostable bags and sleeve could go in there ✅. Alternatively look for a shared compost heap in your area as your local recycling centres are not set-up for compostable waste (currently). Compostable materials leave no toxic substances or pollutants in the soil when they break down. In fact, the compost produced can be used in the same way as soil or plant fertiliser. There is a difference between biodegradable and compostable. Biodegradable simply means a material breaks down into the ground. Compostable materials also break down and far quicker too, but they add nutrients to the soil too, which enriches it. 🌱🌱🌱
If you'd like to return a living item, let the team know within 7 days by emailing email@example.com or live chat if online. Please attach a photo of the faulty or damaged plant. Other items can be returned for a refund within 30 days as long as they're unused and in re-saleable condition.
In short, if anything isn't right with your order we'll sort it.
Your plants have not only been packaged by humans (we’d like to find a robot that could beat our packaging skills) but by our in-house team of plant lovers who have lovingly prepared your order.
If you’re not happy with your plants, let us know within 7 days, by contacting us via live chat, email or phone and a friendly member of our team will do their absolute best to rectify anything that's gone wrong.
It's not just the plants that we care about though, we're pretty proud of our market leading (sustainable) packaging too. We’ve created a family of transport boxes with handles and where possible use our 'anti-roll' device which prevents the plant from travelling around should the box be inadvertently tipped upside down during transit.
Things occasionally go wrong, but we'd like to assure you we're on hand help!
Get in touch on 0203 828 9600, email firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat.